The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
Livestock Healthcare Market Size, Growth Rate, And Forecast
The global livestock healthcare market size is expected to grow from $39.89 billion in 2022 to $43.04 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.9%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, at least in the short term. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The global livestock healthcare market size is expected to grow to $57.14 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 7.3%.
Request A Free Sample Of The Livestock Healthcare Market Report Here:
Livestock Healthcare Market Drivers
The increasing prevalence of food-borne and zoonotic diseases is expected to propel the livestock healthcare market going forward. Foodborne refer to infectious diseases caused by the consumption of food or water contaminated by pathogenic microorganisms such as bacteria, parasites, and viruses.
Learn More On The Livestock Healthcare Market Report Here:
Livestock Healthcare Market Segments
1) By Product Type: Vaccines, Pharmaceuticals, Feed Additives, Diagnostics, Other Types
2) By Livestock Animal: Poultry, Swine, Cattle, Sheep And Goats, Horse, Other Animals
3) By End User: Reference Laboratories, Point-of-care Testing or In-house Testing, Veterinary Hospitals and Clinics, Other Users
• By Geography: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa. North America was the largest region in the Livestock Healthcare market.
Check Out Buying Options For The Livestock Healthcare Market Report Here:
Livestock Healthcare Market Key Players
Major competitors in the Livestock Healthcare market include Ceva Santé Animale, Virbac SA, Vetoquinol SA, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Bayer Healthcare AG
The Table Of Content For The Livestock Healthcare Market Include:
1. Executive Summary
2. Livestock Healthcare Market Characteristics
3. Livestock Healthcare Market Trends And Strategies
4. Livestock Healthcare Market – Macro Economic Scenario
5. Livestock Healthcare Market Size And Growth
27. Livestock Healthcare Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Livestock Healthcare Market
29. Livestock Healthcare Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
The Business Research Company’s “Global Livestock Healthcare Market Report 2023” is a comprehensive report of the market, covering over 60 geographies and high level market segmentation per geography. The section on regional and country breakdowns examines the market in each geography as well as market size by region and country. Furthermore, it evaluates the market’s historical and projected growth and identifies significant trends and strategies that businesses can use to expand their operations.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Latest Trending Press Releases: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/press-release.aspx
Want To Know More About The Business Research Company?
The Business Research Company (www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com) is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally, TBRC’s consultants specialise in various industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology.
This release was published on openPR.