Dublin, May 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Patient-Centric Healthcare App Market, By Mode of Operation, By Application, and By Geography – Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2023 – 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides in-depth analysis of the global patient-centric healthcare app market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2023-2030), considering 2022 as the base year..
- Bayer AG
- Novartis AG
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- MobileSmith Inc.
- Merck KgaA
- MFine Pvt Ltd.
- Athenahealth Inc.
- Oracle (Cerner Corporation)
- ASSURECARE LLC (IPATIENT CARE)
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- Baxter International Inc. (HillRom Services, Inc.)
Patient centric healthcare application (apps) offers health-related services conveniently from the electronic device, such as a smartphone and/or tablet. These applications are used by people around the globe to monitor numerous aspects of their health.
Increase in burden of chronic diseases, growing geriatric (aging) population, increase in adoption of patient-centric healthcare apps, outbreak of COVID-19 (global pandemic), and enhanced access and flexibility with novel technologies are major factors expected to augment growth of the global patient-centric healthcare app market over the forecast period.
For instance, in July 2022, AmerisourceBergen launched DTxConnect, a fully integrated ordering, dispensing, and fulfillment platform; aims to facilitate patient access to physician-ordered digital therapeutics and diagnostics DTx, a fast-expanding subset of digital health, uses software to offer clinical interventions to patients directly to treat, manage, or prevent a wide range of illnesses and disorders, such as diabetes and behavioral health issues.
Key features of the study:
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players.
- It profiles key players in the global patient-centric healthcare app market based on the following parameters such as company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global patient-centric healthcare app market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global patient-centric healthcare app market.
|No. of Pages||154|
|Forecast Period||2023 – 2030|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2023||$13537.6 Million|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030||$136397.4 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||39.1%|
by Mode of Operation:
- Hybrid Patient-centric Apps
- Wellness Management
- Disease and Treatment Management
- Other Applications
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wiyixp
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.