DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Healthcare Supply Chain Management Market (2022-2027) by Components, Deployment, End-Users, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Healthcare Supply Chain Management Market is estimated to be USD 2.85 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 4.42 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.17%
- Need for Improved Operational Efficiency and Profitability
- FDA Enforcement to Implement the Unique Device Identification (UDI)
- Adoption of Cloud-Based Solutions and GS1 Systems of Standards
- ShortAge of Staff and Lack of Integration Due to Clinical Variations
- Associated Implementation and Maintenance Cost
- Adoption of Mobile-Based Healthcare Supply Chain Management Solutions and Integration of RFID Technologies, and Analytics, to Streamline the Supply Chain Process
- Rising Investment and Partnership across the Industry
- Reluctance Due to Use of Outdated Supply Chain Management Tool
The Global Healthcare Supply Chain Management Market is segmented based on Components, Deployment, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Components, the market is classified into Hardware and Software.
- By Deployment, the market is classified into Cloud-Based and On-Premise.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Distributors, Healthcare Providers, and Manufacturers.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Healthcare Supply Chain Management Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Healthcare Supply Chain Management Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Healthcare Supply Chain Management Market, By Components
7 Global Healthcare Supply Chain Management Market, By Deployment
8 Global Healthcare Supply Chain Management Market, By End-Users
9 Americas’ Healthcare Supply Chain Management Market
10 Europe’s Healthcare Supply Chain Management Market
11 Middle East and Africa’s Healthcare Supply Chain Management Market
12 APAC’s Healthcare Supply Chain Management Market
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
- Arvato Systems
- Blue Yonder Group, Inc. (Panasonic Corp.)
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Cerner Corp. (Oracle Corp.)
- Coupa Software, Inc.
- Epicor Software Corp.
- Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC
- Hybrent, Inc.
- IBM Corp.
- Infor, Inc.
- Jump Technologies, Inc.
- Logitg Systems, Inc.
- Manhattan Associates, Inc.
- McKesson Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- Picis Clinical Solutions, Inc. (N. Harris Computer Corp.)
- Premier Medical Co.
- SAP SE
- Tecsys, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/twsp4t