DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Digital Therapeutics Market (2022-2027) by Component, Distribution, Application, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Digital Therapeutics Market is estimated to be USD 3.74 Bn in 2022 and expected to reach USD 8.79 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 18.65%.
- Increasing Incidences of Preventable Chronic Diseases
- Control of Healthcare Costs with a Focus on Preventive Healthcare
- Adoption of Smartphones and Tablets Coupled with Healthcare Apps
- Huge Undiagnosed and Untreated Population Base
- Technology to Undiscover the Therapeutic Areas
- Data Privacy and Security Concerns
- Limited Awareness Regarding Digital Therapeutics
The Global Digital Therapeutics Market is segmented based on Component, Distribution, Application, and Geography.
- By Component, the market is classified into Devices and Software.
- By Distribution, the market is classified into B2B and B2C.
- By Application, the market is classified into Preventive Applications and Treatment/Care-related Applications.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Digital Therapeutics Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Digital Therapeutics Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Digital Therapeutics Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Digital Therapeutics Market, By Component
7 Global Digital Therapeutics Market, By Distribution
8 Global Digital Therapeutics Market, By Application
9 Americas’ Digital Therapeutics Market
10 Europe’s Digital Therapeutics Market
11 Middle East and Africa’s Digital Therapeutics Market
12 APAC’s Digital Therapeutics Market
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
- 2morrow Inc.
- Akili Interactive Labs, Inc.
- Better Therapeutics, Inc.
- BehaVR Inc
- Canary Health Inc.
- Click Therapeutics, Inc.
- CogniFit Inc
- Cognoa, Inc.
- Fitbit Health Solutions
- Hinge Health, Inc.
- Kaia Health
- Lark Technologies
- Livongo Health, Inc.
- Mindable Health GmbH
- Noom Inc.
- Omada Health, Inc.
- Orexo AB
- Pear Therapeutics, Inc.
- Propeller Health
- Teladoc Health, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Twill Inc.
- Virta Health Corp
- WellDoc, Inc
- Wellthy Therapeutics Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cqjqiv