Pune, Nov. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to a new market research report titled, “Acne Treatment Market by Drug (Retinoids, Antibiotics, Isotretinoin and Others), by Drug Type (OTC and Prescription), by Route of Administration (Oral, Topical and Injectable), by Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies and Retail & Online Pharmacies) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2030 ” published by Growth Plus Reports, the Acne Treatment Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.60 % from 2021 to reach US$ 13.64 billion by 2030.
To get a first-hand overview of the report, Request a Sample at@
Scope of the Report:
|Market size value in 2021||US$ 9.1 billion|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||US$ 13.64 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 4.60% from 2022 to 2030|
|Base year for estimation||2021|
|Segments covered||Drug, Route of administration, distribution channel, and region.|
|Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (ROW)|
Acne is a progressive chronic inflammatory condition that impacts the face, shoulders, and back, affecting nearly 95% of adolescents. Several large studies have determined that adolescent acne affects 81 to 95 percent of teenage men and 79 to 82 percent of teenage women. Acne incidence is higher among adolescent men than adolescent women; however, in adults 18 and older, this prevalence rate decreases age by age for both men and women.
The global acne treatment market has been analyzed from four perspectives – Drug, route of administration, distribution channel, and region
Excerpts from ‘by Drug’
Based on the drug, the global acne treatment market has been segmented into
Because increased approval of antibiotic drugs for acne treatment and the introduction of novel antibiotic dosage forms such as lotion, cream, and powder contribute to the growth of the antibiotics segment in the global acne treatment market. Retinoids are also expected to grow at an exponential rate during the forecast period due to increased use of retinol for acne and skin treatment and other benefits of retinol, such as collagen stimulation and elastin production.
Excerpts From ‘by Drug Type’
The global acne treatment market based on the drug type has been segmented into
- Over-The-Counter (OTC)
The over-the-counter (OTC) segment dominates the global acne treatment market due to readily obtainable drugs, time and cost savings, no prescription required, and high therapeutic properties. Furthermore, many pharmacies and online pharmacies significantly contribute to the global over-the-counter acne treatment market growth. Under the brand name MINYM, Glenmark Pharma launched the first topical minocycline 4% gel in India in July 2022 to treat severe to moderate acne.
Excerpts from ‘by Region Segmentation
The global acne treatment market has been segmented into
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- The Rest Of The World
North America and the Asia Pacific dominate the global acne treatment market. The large share of North America in the global market is attributed to an increasing number of approved drugs for acne treatment, the rising outreach of social media, and the growing adoption of novel drug treatments.
Excerpts from ‘Competitive Landscape’
The prominent global acne treatment market players are
- Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- Clean Cells
- Eurofins Scientific Se
- Kedrion S.P.A.
- Merck Kgaa
- Sartorius Ag
- Texcell Sa
- Vironova Ab
- Virusure Gmbh
- Wuxi Biologics
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2020
- Base Year – 2021
- Forecasted Years – 2022 to 2030
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trends (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2021)
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL ACNE TREATMENT MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY DRUG
- GLOBAL ACNE TREATMENT MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY DRUG TYPE
- GLOBAL ACNE TREATMENT MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pipeline Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Click on the following link to buy the Acne Treatment Market:
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth+ portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis, and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.